Sunday, April 15, 2012

My mark. business information

I have recently became a  mark. Rep and I love it. It is the best $20 I have spent in a long time. If you are looking for an inexpensive way to start your own business please e-mail me for details. The starter kit is ONLY $20 for a limited time but you receive over $100 worth of wonderful products. With mark. there are no strings, no quotas or minimums so you could even get this deal and keep it for the lifetime discount if you wish.  


Here is my business fan page where I post about products, giveaways, deals, sales, etc.  I will be doing my own reviews for various products I use from mark. as I try them.  Please feel free to check out my e-boutique at anytime at http://mlabean.mymarkstore.com you can also follow my fan page at MaRk.YoUrSelf.BEaUtiFul.With.MiSty or if you want to request me to do a review on a particular product from mark. you can e-mail me at markyourselfwithmisty@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness you have a make-up line.. SCORE! lol.. I'm addicted to make-up. Found you on the facebook PR site :)


    www.rock-rollbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know I am listed right. Check out http://mlabean.mymarkstore.com

    ReplyDelete