Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Nail Cones Review

Nail Cones are a product that help to address the messy manicure problem. I’m sure you’ve experienced the frustration of trying to apply a beautiful polish, only to end up with more of it on your skin than your nails! Nail Cones are stickers that are meant to protect your skin while you polish.

I completely understand the concept of Nail Cones, but they do not work as well as I was hoping they would. I have discovered that if you have longer nails, there is no point in using them. If you have short nails, they will work great for you.

Nail Cones are a simple, easy-to-use product that will solve your messy nails problem. You can save time and frustration by using Nail Cones and your nails will look great after you have finished. They do adhere to your skin so they are easy to work with.

Each package of 60 stickers costs $5.99 and can be purchased at nailcones.com
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment